These chocolate chip cookies are stuffed with pretzel pieces, salted caramel, and dark chocolate peanut butter cups. In other words, they are the best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever eaten.
There’s really not much more to say about these babies; I think they speak for themselves! Just believe me when I say that you need them in your life! Especially if you’re a chocolate covered pretzel fanatic like I am. These will NOT disappoint!
Sweet and Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy chocolate chip cookies stuffed with pretzel pieces, dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and salted caramel.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup small pretzel pieces
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 salted caramels, cut in half
- 12 peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- Sea salt for topping
- Cream the butter and sugars together (about 2-3 mins), then add egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Slowly stir in the salted caramel sauce.
- Whisk the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) together. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
- Gently stir the chocolate chips, pretzel pieces, and peanut butter cups into the dough. Form the dough into two inch balls and stuff each with a salted caramel. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt and a few more pretzel pieces if desired. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 mins.